Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hey big spender.

We were supposed to go to New York this weekend.  That is, until we found out Irene was planning to arrive right as we did. Then we cancelled.

But it turned out okay since:
1) We got our flights/hotel/Broadway tickets refunded.
2) I got to go shopping.

If you know me, you know I don't really like spending money. Especially not on myself. Especially not on frivolous things. This weekend was an exception.

Guys, I actually got stuff!  And there were some ah-mazing sales.  Like the $98 blazer I got for $19. Most of it was really practical (jackets, boots, thick socks and other I-think-I-will-need-this-in-England stuff).

But I did buy a completely unnecessary pair of shoes.

(Absolutely unnecessary and entirely impractical.)

And I love them.

1 comment:

  1. stop it. obsessed. where are these from? i want. Also I decided to start seriously following your blog. please include pictures of food :)

    ReplyDelete