Friday, August 26, 2011

Freak out.

Y'all.

Guess what.

I'm moving in TWO WEEKS. Less than that actually.  In two weeks I'll have just landed in Paris. (We're taking the scenic route.) And in two and a half weeks, I'll be in Kingston Upon Thames. Where I'll live for the next year. At least.

What the heck?!

And I realize I haven't written all that much. But that's okay, since I've spent the last few weeks trying to figure out all the details involving this whole I'm-going-to-be-living-in-a-foreign-country thing. Well that's kind of not true. Mostly I've just been sitting around the house reading and occasionally adding an item or two to my suitcase. But I promise to try and do better once I have more to write about than how hot it is or how many times I beat my mom in Words With Friends this week.

(Which, by the way, is like 17 times. Sorry mom!)

So yeah, I'll keep you posted. But right now, I have to go eat ice cream.

Oh, and I realize using the word "y'all" isn't going to help me fit in any better. But what can I say, I went to school in Texas, and those things just rub off on ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment