Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chocolate. Everywhere.

This year, my birthday and Easter were only a few days apart, and most of the gifts I received shared a common theme: chocolate. 

I've now got an impressive amount of chocolate in my life. Girl Scout cookies, Oreos, Cadbury Flake bars, a giant chocolate egg, a personalized chocolate champagne bottle (the girls said they'd planned to get me the teddy bear, but it wasn't enough chocolate...aren't they the best?), and a big bag of Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips -- but those are for baking, not eating -- you name it, I've probably got it here somewhere. 

The giant egg and the Flake bars were courtesy of Hannah's fam. I think they felt sorry for me since I don't get to be home over the Easter holidays. Gotta love orphan points.

I'm totally not above sympathy chocolate.

I'm trying to have some self control, but being stuck inside working on essays all day keeps me within an arm's reach pretty much all the time.


Not that I'm complaining, mind you...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment