Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Irrational insomnia.

I'm going to Italy tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, due to a mixture of excitement about the trip and sheer terror that I might somehow oversleep and miss my flight. I never ever oversleep. But whenever I've got something important, I still manage to convince myself that this time it will happen. So I set like 3 different alarms and wake up every hour or so, panicked that I'm late.

I realize this kind of worry-induced-insomnia is irrational. But I can't help it.

Anyway, I'm super excited. One, because it's Italy and it'll be sunny. And two, because I'll be staying with a friend I haven't seen since May of 2010. I can't even wait. I'm smiling as I write this.

(This Sorrento forecast also makes me smile.)

So long, rainy London. I'll see you in a week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment