Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thanks, Kingston!

Guys, I got some fun news today.

My university is having a student blog competition, and I just found out that they listed mine as one of the top five! So fun.



My blog was selected along with this nature-y one, this fashionable one, this random-assortment-of-stuff one, and this artsy one. They're all great. Go show them a little love. 

The competition runs through August, so they haven't picked an overall winner yet. But I'm just happy to be considered.

So thanks, Kingston! And thanks to all my sweet friends (back home and elsewhere) who laugh along with me as I stumble through my new life in London. I wish you could be here in real life (aka, come visit!), but for now we'll just have to settle for some long distance love.

Y'all are the best. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment