Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Randoms.

So the Jubilee is over, but I wanted to share this sweet video with you. It's from Stevie Wonder's performance at the concert at Buckingham Palace Monday night. Not only did he sing "Isn't She Lovely" (which just happens to be my absolute favorite Stevie Wonder song), but he also changed the lyrics to make them fit the occasion. It was fantastic.

This made me smile. It also made me realize that the Google homepage is tailored to fit the country it's accessed in. Which, when you think about it, is kind of a no-brainer. But I hadn't really considered it till now.


Remember that church service I told you about? The one in honor of the Jubilee? Well here's a pretty good video of it.

I've been working on job applications the past week. There's one in particular that I'd really really like to get. So prayers are appreciated.

If you're a nerd like me, you might find this reading speed test interesting. Not sure how accurate it is, in terms of rankings, but it's still neat.

I had the best Skype session today when my dog heard my voice and then pranced around the room trying to find me. When my mom finally put her on the screen, she was more than a little confused. It was the cutest thing ever.


This cover makes me want to dance with somebody. Somebody named Ben Rector.

I made cobbler this week. It was interesting how many people had no idea what it was. Crazy, considering how it's pretty much a staple where I'm from.

One week from today, I'll be in Italy! Can't wait.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment