Sunday, July 8, 2012

Red London buses.

Apart from catching the school bus when I was in junior high, I've never really used public transportation. Not consistently, anyway. 

Where I'm from, it doesn't really exist. And even if it did, it just wouldn't be all that practical. The cities aren't huge, and there aren't really traffic jams. Things are so spread out. So everyone drives themselves everywhere.

But here, I depend on public transportation. It's all I've got. Especially the buses (shout out to the 131!) So when I saw this little card, I couldn't help but smile.


So even though I seriously miss being able to drive, I guess if I have to be car-less, it's a good thing there's a bus stop right in front of my building. 

Thanks, red London buses. Don't know what I'd do without you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment