Monday, January 9, 2012

Done!

Well this is a first. I've completely finished all of my coursework, and it's not due for another three days. (Not that I'll turn it in before the day it's due, but still...) I'm done. And I'm in a bit of shock. This doesn't usually happen to me. I never (ever) turn anything in late, but I'm hardly ever early. Definitely not this early. 

Plus, classes don't start back up again for me until the end of the month. So I've got like three weeks of no responsibilities to fill. The only problem is that my flatmates won't be done for another week or two.

So I don't really know what to do with myself.

Guess, for now, I'll catch up on some highlights...


(Men v. Tech)



(Women v. Iowa State)

But then, who knows?

Suggestions welcome. Encouraged, even :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment