Sunday, January 15, 2012

Geographical stereotypes part 2.

Okay, so remember how I said geographical stereotypes are huge here? Well the thing that I love most that is all the different accents (and the impressions everyone tries to do for me since I'm mostly clueless). Since you're not here to sit around and listen to people to accents in my kitchen, this is the next best thing.

Disclaimer: I'm not sure how accurate all these are, but it'll give you a good enough idea.


His urban London youth accent isn't that great, but maybe that's just because I know it best. (Probly cos we always takin the piss ou ov, innit tho love?) And while there are still times when I have absolutely no idea what someone's just said, I've gotten a lot better at understanding people in general. I hardly even notice my friends' accents anymore, actually.

Still can't do a good British accent myself, but that's okay, because I've yet to hear a good American impression.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment