Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday randoms.

What a week! I'm exhausted. Good thing I don't have anything major (schoolwise) till December.

Randoms:

Despite being absolutely positive I haven't plagiarized even the tiniest bit, it always makes me nervous to submit papers to turnitin.com. What if there's a glitch in the system, and my whole paper gets flagged, and I get kicked out of school, and then out of the UK? These are the things that keep me up at night.

Facebook is really handy when you want to stalk investigate screen have a harmless little look at the potential love interest of a friend. For example:

But maybe don't add him and/or like all the pictures of the two of them together. That's a bit overboard.

When you're in Dublin, it's always a good idea to watch the Ireland game in a pub instead of at your hotel. It's much more exciting that way.

Ryanair is a really cheap way to fly. I think my return from Dublin cost less than £19.

I was told by my sweet friend Kate that my dad and I have different accents...which was strange, as I'd never even considered it.

Boat parties are great fun if you get dressed up and bring along 20 friends.

When I lived in Illinois last year, I went to bed early all the time. Like grandma-bed-time early. But that's recently gone out the window. Still, I'm convinced some of my best work and favorite conversations happen in the early hours of the morning. 

I'm proud to say I got my dad hooked on tea while he was visiting.

Hope your Wednesday is beyond blessed. And Thursday and the rest of the week, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment