Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So many bananas, so little time.

Sheila bought bananas. Then she completely forgot about them, apparently, because all of the sudden we had a whole bunch of brown bananas chilling on our counter and just begging to be baked into something glorious. So I've been experimenting with different banana breads.

In addition to good old fashioned banana bread, which is always a winner, I also decided to give these two lovelies a try:







Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I've got a confession. We dug into these babies well before I got to/thought to take a decent picture. But can you blame us? They'd been baking for almost an hour each, so our whole kitchen smelled awesome. Self control went out the window. I'm surprised I even got the chance to turn them out onto the cooling racks. 

Anywho, moral of the story: Try these recipes. They're delish.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment