Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sunny days ahead.

No, that title isn't a metaphor. This post is legitimately about weather. Sorry.

If you stop reading now, I'll still love you. 

I'm one of those people who checks the forecast. Like, all the time. I don't really know why. Maybe I just hate being unprepared (I do). Maybe I plan my days around whether or not there will be sunshine (I do). Maybe my mood is notably improved by blue skies (it totally is). The point is, I simply have to hit "w" on my address bar, and my laptop knows I want to go hang out on weather.com.

I know, I know. Ten cool points for me.

The last few days have been seriously lacking in sunshine, and last I checked, this weekend was supposed to be just as gloomy. So I could not have been more excited to click onto the 10 day forecast and see this instead:

(That's in Celsius, by the way.)

No gloom in sight. Glory, hallelujah.

----------------------

Also, apparently, this happened today. So maybe that's what happened to the clouds. Or something.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment