Monday, March 26, 2012

Special delivery.

When I heard the buzzer this morning, I did not want to get up to answer the door. I had pretty much decided not to, but them something in me said, "Stop being lazy. Go check."

And, boy, am I glad I did.


The nice postman handed me a parcel that was actually for me! Hannah's usually the one who gets mail, so this was a big deal. And inside? Well it was an even bigger deal.

Remember when I told y'all how I feel about cookbooks? How I hadn't ever considered buying one till I saw that Joy from Joy the Baker wrote one? Well guess what...


It's an early birthday present from my momma (she obviously loves me)! And it's gorgeous, filled with pretty photography and recipes that look ah-mazing. Plus, I totally trust this girl -- I've used so many of her recipes, and they've all turned out wonderfully. (I actually just made her browned butter strawberry banana bread the other day, but I'll tell you about that later.) 

Anyway, here's a sneak peak at what's inside:






Isn't it fantastic? I'm so excited. There's only one problem: What should I bake first??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment