Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday randoms.

Today and tomorrow, we're basically doing a presentation marathon in my intercultural communication class. We did two hours today, and are scheduled to go from 9-1 tomorrow. Plus, our questions of censorship presentations are scheduled for tomorrow as well, from 1-3...so that's a grand total of eight hours of sitting through PowerPoints in two days. Six of which will be straight through. Kill me.

But at least I got one of mine out of the way today. And since I couldn't bring myself to do anything remotely academic when I got home, I baked. Normally, I've got an open-kitchen policy when I bake. I just leave stuff on the table, and people from our building are welcome to take what they'd like. But I've decided to bring these to class tomorrow (you know, to lesson the blow of hours upon hours of presentations), so for once they're not up for grabs.


My sweet grandpa sent me a check for Valentine's Day. The problem is, if I want to cash it here, I've got to pay a fee, and it could take up to 2 months for it to process. Lame.

The weather was gorgeous over the weekend, so a few of us went down to a nearby park and played football (soccer). I haven't played in ages (and it showed), and I'm also pretty out of shape (and it showed), but it was still a lot of fun. Hopefully that'll happen more often, once its a little warmer.

I recently busted out an old jump drive that I got from Baylor about 4 years ago. On one side, it says Baylor, and has our mascot. I always knew that. But what I just noticed was that it says Kingston on the other side! Foreshadowing? Crazy.


Well, that's all I can manage for now. The exhaustion is setting in and I don't have the energy to type anymore. Okay, so I'm being a little dramatic. (But seriously...)

Happy Wednesday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Neat story about your USB drive! All throughout undergrad, it turned out I had a monitor that was made by a company called "Princeton." I probably sat there, staring, letting that word soak into my subconscious for heaven knows how many hours haha! So, I totally get the foreshadowing...

    Hope life is good for you buddy! I am heading to Europe this summer for my first EuroTrip ever! Perhaps I'll make a stop in London - It'd be great to get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caitlin! So good to hear from you, friend! If you do end up in my fair city this summer, please give me a shout. I'd love to catch up.

      Delete