Sunday, March 11, 2012

Springing forward.

I'm 50-50 on this whole Daylight Savings thing. I mean, I love it in the fall. An extra hour of sleep? Um yes, please! But in the spring? Not so much. Something about springing forward makes me kind of grumpy. Sure, it gives you more daylight in the evenings, which I honestly do appreciate. And, really, what is one hour lost, anyway? But even though I'm fully aware that my distaste is irrational, I can't help it.

Lucky for me, I get to put it off for an extra week. Why? Well apparently, the UK has it's own Daylight Savings day -- and it's a week later than in the States. I'm not sure if there's some logical, geographical explanation for this. All I know is, I don't have to lose my hour till next week.

Which is great, since I have another presentation this week, so I need all the hours I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment