Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday randoms.

It's Wednesday again. You know what that means...

Wednesday randoms:

I've got my first presentation of grad school tomorrow morning. I've done enough presentations in my life (thanks, PR undergrad degree) that I don't really get nervous about them anymore. Plus, my group is solid. So I'm feeling pretty good about it.

We thought our supermegagiantawesome kitchen couldn't get any better, and then Hannah got us fridge poetry!

She bought the "romance pack."

I just registered for a course called Understanding Britain. It's for international students (like me!), and it looks like fun. It's only 6 weeks long, and there are no exams. But there are field trips. Yay!

I've got another presentation lined up for my other class. Topics were assigned on a first come, first served basis, and Alex and I got our first choice...which just happened to be everyone else's first choice too. Needless to say, we're not very popular in that class.

I made cinnamon rolls over the weekend. You can find the recipe here. You need to make these. And soon. Be warned, though. If you follow it exactly, you'll end up with more cinnamon rolls than you'll be able to handle (sounds impossible, but it's not...trust me). I divided everything by 6 and still got all these and another half a pan:

(This is pre-icing. Too bad the Internet isn't scratch and sniff, right?)

The colder weather is rolling in, but that's okay with me. I love winter clothes.

I stayed up laaaaate the other night to listen to the Baylor game. It was a good game, and the fact that I couldn't see anything made it even more intense. In the end, we lost by one. Boo.

Oh, and our wifi is still out. No good.

No comments:

Post a Comment