Monday, October 31, 2011

Reading week.

This week is reading week -- or, officially, "Enrichment Week" -- so there are no classes. Except there are, because I've still got class on Thursday.

What? Lame.

But that's okay, I guess. I'm happy to have a few days off, especially since I've got a presentation to give on Monday, and that gives me more time to actually sit down and work on it.

So I'll be doing my best to get everything done over the next few days, because in just one little week my dad is coming to visit! He'll be staying in Kingston, but I hope to take him into central London at some point. You know, show him the sights. And we're going to Ireland. I've never been to Ireland.

Yeah, so reading week, dad, Ireland. I've got a lot to be excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment