Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sentimentality.

Today my brother -- my little brother -- graduated from Baylor. Already! I can't even believe it. Part of me is really sad that I couldn't be there, but the rest of me is just super proud. 

My brother's the best guy ever. Seriously.

Not only that, but two of my dearest friends just graduated with masters degrees. How cool is that? Again, super proud.

It all makes me so sentimental, and I find myself asking how it's already been two years since I graduated. Unbelievable. But I'm so so thankful for my four years at Baylor and all the amazing friends I made along the way. Even though I'm now a looooong way from Waco, Texas, it still feels like home -- and I suppose it always will. And that's entirely because of the people I met there. 

So, if you'll forgive my sentimentality, I'll leave you with this. It's okay if you think it's cheesy. I'm sure a lot of people do. But it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment