Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just keep swimming.

I was going to say that I'm drowning in course work. But I'm not...not quite. 

Right now, I've got 3 essays, a presentation and a report to do. Most of those don't have to be in till January, but who wants to spend Christmas doing homework? That's what I like about the US system -- finals are before the break.

Not pictured: Coffee. And lots of it.

So I'm trying to be diligent and manage my time well (instead of making Christmas playlists and baking all day, which is what I'd rather be doing). But the presentation is actually a nice change of pace, since I get to be kind of creative. Plus, we're making our slideshow with Prezi, which I just love. And the good news is that both the presentation and the report are due by next week, so it'll be easier to focus on those essays.

Until then, I'll just keep swimming*.


*Originally, I had linked this clip, for obvious reasons. But then this other song came on Spotify, and I loved it too much to keep it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment