Thursday, December 1, 2011

"We'll welcome December with tireless hope."

About a year ago, Sleeping At Last, one of my favorite bands, started something they called the "Yearbook Project," in which they put out 3 new songs every month for an entire year. I can only imagine how creatively taxing that must have been, but I absolutely love the album that came from it.

I'm the kind of person who puts a soundtrack to my life, so having songs specifically for December makes me happy.

Even though the sky was blue(ish) for most of today, and it's nowhere near snowing just yet, it's December 1st, so I thought I'd share "Snow," my favorite of their December songs, with you. It's calm and thoughtful and reflective...like December should be. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment